Which lens peoples experience etc
Concerning the sigma 10-20, the f4-5.6 is sharper than the f3.5.
As far as I'm concerned, the Canon 100-400 is a wonderful lens if you can cope with the pump action zoom. It is a tad sharper than the 120-400 from sigma as far as slrgear.com is concerned, but it's also pricier.
I would really recommend going to your local dealer with your body and a memory card and trying them in real life, then look at the results at home and see if they please you.
If it was me, I would have the 10-20 f4-5.6 (I already have it in fact ) and the canon 100-400 (I have rented it a few times and it's a charm).
Renting the lenses you're interested in would also be a good way to know if you'll like it.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)