X100 & Circular Polaroid Filter
I managed to get the Fuji AR-100 filter adapter from my local camera store. Fuji sells this separately; I have a deal with my dealer that they will sell me a hood from an adapter/filter/hood when they arrive. This way I can begin to use my collection of already purchased filters.
I also purchased a 72---> 49 step down filter along with it; it now allows me to use my B+W 72mm circular polaroid adapter.
I'm unable to use the OVF with it since the large filter blocks some of the field of view. However, the EVF understandably works fine.
The pics especially with sky and green are even more vivid than the wonderful regular images I have taken with the X100.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%