Review: Sony DSC-HX9V v Canon SX230 HS v Panasonic DMC-ZS10
I actually really the like the Panasonic way of doing GPS: it is always ready to tag, which is a must when you are traveling and need to take a quick shot of something.
Two minutes delay to get a GPS lock and tag is next to useless in many situations
The Panasonic lasts about 3 days with the GPS running non-stop, which is OK, since I can always charge it, and I have an extra battery. Correct GPS tagging is much more important, IMO.
Plus, you can always turn off the GPS on the Panasonic, or put it in Flight Mode.
This is major drawback to the Sony, (both the HX9 and the HX100V) IMO.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Jun 1, 2011|
|Jun 2, 2011|
|Jun 4, 2011|
|Jun 5, 2011|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%