Zuiko 35mm macro pics on display (5 IMG)

Started Jun 5, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Alisande
Alisande Veteran Member • Posts: 3,404
Zuiko 35mm macro pics on display (5 IMG)

I have a small show at the library this month, most of the images taken with my E-520 and the 35mm macro. Some were processed with Topaz. I can remember when it wouldn't have occurred to me to exhibit "photoshopped" photography, but times have changed. Any why not? If an image is presented as art, anything goes. And my Topaz adjustments aren't exactly over the top.

In any case, they're getting a lot of favorable comment. Some viewers think I simply shot the hydrangea twice--once in color and once in black and white, even though the Topaz version is much more purple and green than B&W.

I'm happy to have this positive experience right now, because following cataract surgery a couple of weeks ago I can no longer use my left eye at the viewfinder. I suppose I'll get used to making the switch, but so far it's a struggle.

The prints are 16x20, BTW. The library reflections (staircase, doorway, etc.) are pretty pronounced, so I'll include a couple of the originals below.

Thanks for looking!

-- hide signature --

Susan
1 old farmhouse, 2 dogs, 5 cats, 3 computers

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow