Finally admitted defeat

Started May 28, 2011 | Discussions thread
Lance B Forum Pro • Posts: 30,475
Re: About this thread.

Clayton1985 wrote:

The tasteful way to post what the OP posted is to - well, not post..... The OP already made the decision and unless I missed it he wasn't asking for help or saying goodbye to friends of the forum - it was simply an in your face post. I think the best way to get my point across is to ask you what you think the OPs intentions were with his post? What exactly he is/was trying to accomplish? Maybe it is me that is misreading the intent.

Agreed. All this person has done is give Nikon the middle finger salute in some mistaken belief that he is right and Nikon is wrong, rather than try to work a way around his issue, if in fact he actually has an issue. For some strange reason, those that sympathise with him seems to believe that we should all fawn over him and try to either win him back or cry in our hankies and admit that he was right just because he says so. This guy looks to be a habitual camera changer and when the wind changes decides to change brands and then post a scathing post to Nikon in a forlorn attempt to prove that what he did was correct and therefore justify his purchase. Why post this thread here? Simple, he wants to get justification for his decision, no more, no less.
--
Lance B
http://www.pbase.com/lance_b

Lance B's gear list:Lance B's gear list
Nikon D810 Nikon D500 Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm F4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.4G ED +13 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow