TL350/WB2000 questions ?
Hi there, users who got the TL350/WB2000.
I have a few specific things I would like to know, and eventhough I've had the camera last year for a day to try, I can not remember anymore....
1. When using the 1 minute interval shooting, does the lens resume to the "chosen" (desired) zoom every time it turns on to shoot ?
Or does it stay wide open at 24mm ?
(I assume it retracts the lens between shots, right ?)
2. Can the AE and WB bracket option be chosen, when using the interval 1 minute (or more) shoot ?
3. When shooting video, can you choose manual focus here ? (or infinity)
4. When shooting HD video, is it also from 24mm (on the long side) and up, or not as wide angle ?
5. How long can it shoot full HD video ?
I assume it stops at 2GB, and I seem to remember something around 20minutes ? And does it shut the camera down after that, if auto power off chosen ?
Any difference whether set to HQ or not, in full HD - in regards of the max time before it stops ?
What about 1280x720, recording stops at how many minutes ?
Or is the 20min (if I remember correct) a fixed time ?
6. Can the OIS be enabled/disabled for video ?
Thanks for anyone who can enlighten on some of above, as the manual does not clarify above
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4