How to avoid multiple button presses in the X100 menu
Apologies if this has been posted before.
Select the required menu in the normal way.
Then, ignore the dial for item selection.
Instead use the up button (drive) or down button (WB). Press and hold either button
You will then step through the menu in reverse or forward direction depending on which button is held down. Release the button when the item you want is highlighted.
Only one button press instead of multiple ones.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|