Surprise by the D5100.

Started May 17, 2011 | Discussions thread
OP Mannypr Veteran Member • Posts: 3,363
Re: Surprise by the D5100.

Brev00 wrote:

Do you have a blog, Mannypr? Very experiential piece of reporting. I did not know photography had such an auditory side to it. Maybe one day we will be able to download a shuttertone.
--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/brev00

Being cameras nowadays so close in image quality one to the other small things like the sound they make can make a difference on the way you percieve the piece of equipment. Apart from this I acknowledge the fact that it does not have anything to do with image quality as the feeling of the cameras has in your hands which it to doesn't have anything to do with image quality but the great mayority of the experience photographers use it as a qualifier in order to determine which camera to buy. One more thing would be the sound a camera is important , especially for those who are shooting animals who could get scare or worst agressive if they hear a not to silent , "click".

PS Apart from this I once had a college who once told the class , "Sacarsm always has the intent of doing harm" .

Mannypr's gear list:Mannypr's gear list
Canon PowerShot A640 Nikon D90 Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G II Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR +8 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow