Lightroom $99 from Adobe for Licensed PSE Users.

Started Apr 28, 2011 | Discussions thread
dave1812 Senior Member • Posts: 1,899
Re: Lightroom $99 from Adobe for Licensed PSE Users.

I called Adobe Sales today and was initially told I couldn't get the $99 price without the email, but after locating this thread and mentioning that others got that price w/o the email, the salesperson relented, so I've got LR3 on it's way. Hurray! I just received my new laptop with an i7, along with PSE9, so all I need now is a decent price on Nikon Capture. Capture is a real slug on my previous computer--so slow as to be essentially useless for many touch up features.

dave1812 wrote:

Cool! I just called the 800 number. they said once I have PSE in hand, I can just call back. they expect the promo to run thru the month. (I'm waiting for PSE9 to be shipped with an HP laptop that should arrive around the middle of the month, so that's why I can't get the promo price today, from Adobe).
--
Dave
D3100

-- hide signature --

Dave
D3100

dave1812's gear list:dave1812's gear list
Nikon D5100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Micro-Nikkor 85mm f/3.5G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow