Full Spectrum Conversion?
So I'm looking to do a Full-Spectrum conversion. This interested me because it allows me to use a IR/UV cutoff filter to regain the visible light range colored pictures (I know it won't be quite back to normal)...
The two main players that keep popping up seem to be Spencer's and Precision Camera. All the reviews from Precision Camera have been great, but Spencer's seem to have some pretty horrid stories of people's troubles.
I contacted Precision Camera by email and was promptly replied that they only did the 715 & 665 nm conversions, yet a lot of people online have said they did their Full Spectrum conversion... Has their capabilities changed? Anyone verify or can recommend other players in the conversion industry?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4