Help please! Printing with HP B8850.
I wish to print an image : 19,7 x 29,47cm on an A4 size sheet of paper = 21x29,7cm, so that it comes out full size, with nothing missing from the print, not even 1 mm.
This would perfectly fit into the mat without any white showing.
Is it possible to do this, please? and if so how?
I'm beginning to think that my HP B8850 can't do this and that the only way is to use/waste larger paper than A4 to get the result that I want... as I have tried a few different ways without success for the moment.
Thanks for any help.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4