Tabletop tripod for D90
I currently have an el cheapo inexpensive tripod that I bought for a P&S. I need it badly when I do need it, but I don't need it very often, and I don't want to risk my D90 on it.
For my D90, I expect that I'll need a tabletop tripod, or maybe a clamp-type thingie, much more often than I'd have use for a full-height tripod, and while I don't want to spend too much money, I don't want to buy a worthless piece of junk, either. So I'm asking the combined wisdom of this forum for advice & suggestions.
In particular: Am I doomed to spend Serious Money for a tabletop tripod, the way I would be for a full-height one? Or are there halfway decent alternatives that cost less?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%