should I upgrade?
Should I upgrade just because I can? I have a 40D which is about 2 years old. I bought it refurbished and it has been great. At the time I could have got the 50D for about $300 more but I bought into the many threads here that lauded the 40D as less noisy at high ISO etc etc. Money was a very minor issue.
I still have my 20D. Is there a Canon Loyalty program that would give me a decent credit for the 20D towards a refurbished 50D or 60D. I see on the Canon website that those 2 cameras are the same price refurbished.-- about $800
Which would you recommend? One of the reasons I originally sold my 300D and went to the 20D was the ergonomics -- the 300D felt small etc. Is the 60D more in that line of cameras or a true xxD.
Frankly I think I would lean towards the 50D.
Thanks for any answers and advice
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%