Nikon new mirrorless (CSC), sensor size and spceculation about lenses.
Rumor from this blog which for me is a very god source.
For who doesn't know spanish. It says that Nikon will use a sensor this small to probably design lenses with very big apertures for the system.
It also speculates about the posibility that the new sensor will have a new technology with more Dynamic Rage, and that maybe the new Oly PRO PEN will use it also (Tough in the M43 size).
Sounds very interesting to me!!
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|May 7, 2011|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4