HX100V some more for your Delectation.

Started May 1, 2011 | Discussions thread
ASR45
OP ASR45 Forum Pro • Posts: 37,282
Re: HX100V some more for your Delectation.

tunelessdeacon wrote:

great pictures, thanks for sharing. Apologies for asking, I am new to the forums but am looking to buy the hx100v and am having real trouble (even from Sony UK) in pinning down when it will be readily available here in the UK. The only answer i hear is "soon", and I understand that certain Jessops branches have had some stock, your images and feedback from your experiences have convinced me that I definitely want to purchase this model (having tried similar offerings from panasonic etc). Does anyone have any further information about this model? thanks for any help anyone can give.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, I was lucky because i kept an eye on jessops and other online stores about a month ago, to my surprise jessops had 125 in stock just delivered in which 75 were pre-orders.

So i guess i was one of the lucky ones, only by chance ringing them up to confirm they had them.

I do know also they have them in stock where i live, as i was in the store a week ago and they had one on show. Pot luck i guess as sonysyle dont have them yet, you could ring around Jessops and see.

Alan. Good luck

ASR45's gear list:ASR45's gear list
Canon EF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6L IS II Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon 6D Mark II Nikon AF Nikkor 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6D ED VR Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM +10 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow