New D90! Thank you!
I too will be trying out a (next to new) D90 this spring. I got a new lense as well, a 18-50/2.8 Sigma. So far, a very good lens. This is my second Dslr, an upgrade from the D50, which has been superb to say the least.
I was convinced to wait and get a D300, but for the price difference, the similar ISO abilities, and extra features, I settled on this one, and hey, it shoots video, which I plan to utilize as well. Got the D90 in new condition for $600, along with two great books on the D90 as well. The previous owner went for a D7000.
This trip down camera alley has been pricey but very rewarding.
Enjoy your purchase, and continue this learning curve which is beyond the clouds for sure!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%