Best M43 Lens Options + best kit option?
So I am new to M43, what are the best options for Lenses for let's say a Panasonic GH2.
Traits should be sharpness, aperture, range and overall usability. Light, compact are also desirable.
Best overall zoom for both photography and movies?
Best Portrait Lens?
Best Wide Landscape Lens?
Best Long Telephoto (zoom)
How about Filters as well.
IE, what's a killer kit that keeps the notion of 4/3rds lite and small?
Find Your Mind Online!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power