HS20 Issues - Share yours here....

Started Apr 7, 2011 | Discussions thread
WantaPannySoon Forum Member • Posts: 67
Re: HS20 Issues - all cameras or just few, and dslr replacement

Daniel Lowe wrote:

Some Americans also can not take criticism, they take themselves far to seriously.

I love when people say this. People make the most outrageous claims and then when people call them on it, they say they can't take criticism.

For your information, I work in an area where I frequently come into contact with American tourists in NZ.

Well, that certainly gives you great insight into the common mindset of a country of 300 million diverse people from every possible economic and cultural strata.

It is no secret that many Americans have a problem in the way they relate to the rest of the world, pretending it isn't so won't change a thing.

So do many French, English, Saudis, Aussies, Chinese, etc.

I assume you are one of the good ones, but if you are, you will understand exactly what I mean..............

I'm not sure what you mean by "one of the good ones". I was born in the USA and I am as American as anyone else, and like any other country there are nice people here, rude people, arrogant people, smart people, dumb people, friendly people, mean people, etc etc. I'll wager that if you walk around Christchurch or Auckland you will find the same cross-section of people.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
LSF
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow