HS20 Issues - Share yours here....

Started Apr 7, 2011 | Discussions thread
buckshot
buckshot Veteran Member • Posts: 9,959
Re: a spanking

Daniel

I own and shoot regularly a S9100. The S9100 though it is still in use it is very worn and into its 30,000's and needed replacement. I looked at the HS10 it was not an upgrade from the S9100 and in some ways it was a step back. So I went to a D5000 a serious upgrade from my S9100 I would love to be close enough to hand you the D5000 and have you spend a week or two with it. Its not just about image quality, its the many other features that make it a joy to use. I appreciate your defense of the HS10, I love my S9100 and I really loved my now dead S7000 but like the HS10 they are no match to an entry level DSLR. By the way I bought both of them new and the D5000 kit with the 18-55mm VR was less expensive than both of them!! I don't want to get in a PS/DSLR dragout with 8 x 10 glossys with circles and arrows (alice's restaurant) so if that is what you wish you will have to type at someone with more typing power than myself. I am just telling it the way I see it.

By the way just because the S9100 is not a better camera does not mean it can not perform ... I have not won a challenge with the D5000 ;-D

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
LSF
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow