Sigma DP2s for Event Photography
I will have to take photos for a big event, indoors, big hall, such as a convention centre.
My concern is the focus in artificial or low light for the Sigma DP2s. What do you recommend? I can use the Flash accessory for more light. Without flash, I wouldn't use more than ISO 400.
If focus is not possible, I found tricky to use the Manual focus with DP2s. If I set the focus to 2 meters, I may get or I may not get the subject in focus. I don't have this problem with DP1.
The subject will be people, so there is no time for trying. It is there a "safe" setting to use? Manual focus to 1.5 - 2 meters? What would you do?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!