60D successor! Soon???

Started Mar 6, 2011 | Discussions thread
akin_t Veteran Member • Posts: 3,228
Re: What about the new Nikon D5100 ??

Do you not understand the primary market DSLR cameras are made for?

People don't base their buying decisions of a DSLR on how many in camera effects it has.

Man, there's been a serious paradigm shift in the reasoning of members on this forum.

juankda wrote:

Hey guys. These days Nikon released the new D5100, which features new cool modes (included in video mode) like miniature effect, color sketch, selective color and so for... . Do you think Canon would introduce the 60D's successor sooner, in order to compete in the market? I just want to hear your thoughts about this, thanks.

Howzit wrote:

The 70D wont be introduced until after the 7DII is launched. How else do you expect the 60D to get current 7D features while the 7D is still current?

My prediction, and I could be completely wrong, is September this year (2011) for 7DII when the 7D is two years old and March 2012 for 70D when 60D is 18 months old.

...in the meantime get the camera you want for your needs now. Why wait?

akin_t's gear list:akin_t's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Carl Zeiss Touit 1.8/32 +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow