HS20 Issues - Share yours here....

Started Apr 7, 2011 | Discussions thread
gbshooter Forum Member • Posts: 60
Re: HS20 Issues - Share yours here....

Had been anticipating this camera for a long time. Arrived from Amazon and was back in the box 90 minutes later. I had read the manual online so was ready for the basics and setup of this camera.

• Auto-focus almost unusable beyond 300mm (135 equiv). Hunts continuously and when it does stop is out of focus most of the time. Using Set area was worse than center. Tracking was crazy. Medium and wide ok.

• Using alkaline, within 15 minutes of just pointing around the yard and the bird feeders, the camera overheated.

At this point it was no longer worth my time. I had sold my 20IS months ago in anticipation of this camera. I am going to look for a used one again. I had great results from that camera.

I was expecting more. This was my second Fuji camera the first being an F-30. Fabulous camera. Not so on the HS20. The purpose of a camera like this is to have the capability of super telephoto when needed. The HS-20 just doesn't cut.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
LSF
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow