Interesting new Metz flash for LX-3 or LX-5
It seems that it has not been discussed yet. But on of the reasons I got a LX-3, wat the flash shoe option.
Unfortunately the DMW-FL220 did not have a flash bounce. The Olympus FL-36R and the Metz 36AF-4 are a bit bulky on the LX-3.
Now Metz comes to the rescue, the 24AF-1 also for Panasonic/Olympus. It is reasonably compact and light and works on 2 AA batteries. Also it has a flash bounce and a guide of 24 in non bounce mode. And at a price of around 69 Euro's here in Europe it is a cheap flash.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%