Auto Exposure in Movie Mode: Nikon D7000
I had occasion to do some close-up videos with the D7000. Is there a simple way to make sure the D7000 doesn't continually change the auto-exposure during the filming?
I couldn't find the setting to make sure the exposure doesn't change during the video. I worked with another amateur who uses a Canon 5D Mark II and this is simple to set on his camera.
If the D7000 is capable of it?...And if so--someone outline where this setting is.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%