Back to the roots
after 4 months having an adulterous relationship with a Canon 60D (with no Nikon Body in my life -excepting the very old Fujifilm S2-) yesterday I have received my D7000.
I was an D50, D80, D200, D90 and D3100 owner and no doubts about the D7000 is the better APS camera in my life. Stunning high ISO quality and wonderful video quality and control (excepting that the f-stop must be fixed before to turn on the LiveView to record a movie).
PS. I'm sorry, this photo was taken with a Canon 60D.
Martín Miguel Crespo
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%