Re: Just posted: Apple iPad 2: Tool or Toy?

Started Mar 18, 2011 | Discussions thread
princewolf Regular Member • Posts: 152
Re: Just posted: Apple iPad 2: Tool or Toy?

I never intended to offend anyone's convictions and I do apologize if I have done so. But here Barry and I are left on the defensive for criticizing Apple. Again, I have no judgement whether you spend your bucks on anything. But if I may, I will point out the shortcomings of a hardware as I see them. And the shortcoming in this case is that you can get tablet PCs that can do more or less the same work done. Yeah, in some you don't get auto orientation, or finger sweep zoom or all those features. But in my opinion it doesn't justify the price difference. If having this opinion leads to being lynched for not getting Apple, then so be it.

As for Leica, please note I have inserted the word SOME but NOT ALL models. By the way I never owned a real Leica(I don't count the Pana-icas) If you build a Full Frame range-finder with an optical viewfinder in a tough package and better interface(where Leica does indeed need some improvement), AND make it cheaper, I'll buy from you I promise.

princewolf's gear list:princewolf's gear list
Canon PowerShot A590 IS Canon PowerShot SX10 IS Leica V-LUX 1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS5 +28 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
BJN
T3
T3
(unknown member)
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow