**** This Week Through Your µ4/3 (3/13/2011) ****

Started Mar 13, 2011 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Bob Tullis
Bob Tullis Forum Pro • Posts: 31,675
Re: Spring Around the Corner

SLOtographer wrote:

The green stuff on the bottom are tree tops (CA oaks) off in the distance). I might be able to use them differently, but they are a bit of a ways down the other side of the hill, and then there are other backgrounds (like mountains far off) that start to enter the frame. They could be used though I am sure. My brain can't get around it at the moment, but it's worth a try. I'll post a pic in the future of the location. It's quite hilly so there are many angles and perspectives that one could play with. Lots of opportunities!

On this point, I was curious if they could be better utilized to frame the main tree, but more so if a lower vantage were taken it might be possible to eliminate them from view - if that is desired, of course. I have no opinion on what is 'best', just wondering about the possibilities.

-- hide signature --

...Bob, NYC

'Well, sometimes the magic works. . . Sometimes, it doesn't.' - Little Big Man

http://www.bobtullis.com

Bob Tullis's gear list:Bob Tullis's gear list
Sony Alpha 7S Sony Alpha 7R II Voigtlander 28mm F2 Ultron Sony RX1R II Sony Alpha 7 II +16 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow