Better points for inch in Canon MP640 printer?
I have the canon mp640 printer. This printer has a resolution of 9600 x 2400dpi.
I want to know if it is better to print with 300, 600 or 1200 points for inch on every image.
I had heard speaking that for Canon it is better 600 points for inch, but with these new so high resolutions probably this has changed now.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Feb 28, 2011|
|Mar 3, 2011|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%