Photography websites and printing labs

Started Feb 24, 2011 | Discussions thread
mikeyL
mikeyL Contributing Member • Posts: 837
Re: Photography websites and printing labs

Surprised you have no responses, so while I'm far from an expert I'll chime in - at least maybe give your thread a bump if nothing else

I use Zenfolio, and while I've not sold anything the site is set up for it, using Mpix. There are lots of options for customizing and setting your own prices and sizes and the like at the $100/year option I am using. They have cheaper and more expensive options as well. When I looked into it I also strongly considered Smugmug - it seems very similar to Zenfolio. I am not familiar with the site you referenced above so cannot comment about them.

If you do pick Zenfolio you can get $5 off your rate if you use my promo code which is PBW-SCU-GZZ - I also get the same $5 discount if you join. But I honestly have been very happy with them in every way so far, and there are quite a few options I have not yet even used.

Good luck,

ML

http://mikeyl.zenfolio.com

mikeyL's gear list:mikeyL's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 550D Canon EOS 5DS R Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow