Canon 60D to 7D; in any way a downgrade?
I am considering to change my 60D (which is overall a great camera) for a 7D. Among the reasons is faster autofocus (for shooting wildlife) and better weather sealing.
Can anyone tell me whether stepping to a 7D would be a downgrade from the 60D in any major respect. I will not miss the swivel LCD of the 60D too much. I am not sure what the advantages of audio-level control in video are, in the 60D. Can you not adjust audiolevels in post-processing? Does anyone know if the 7D is worse than the 60D in terms of rulling shutter effects in video?
Thanks in advance.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4