Planning on adding a second strobe to my equipment. Currently have an FL-36. Have three possibilities on my list:
Metz mecablitz 50
In addition to my FL36 Have a single umbrella, light stand and splurged on a cybersync trigger.
At this point am experimenting with lighting, learning. Although more expensive leaning towards the Metz as I believe it has more power than the FL36 and has the option of TTL unlike the Lumipro. They all can be triggered as a slave which is a requirement.
Any thoughts? Anything I'm forgetting to consider?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%