It a sad day -- papa fox is dieing

Started Feb 6, 2011 | Discussions thread
jamesm007 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,660
Re: It a sad day -- papa fox is dieing

Thanks for letting us know about papa fox.

" animals can see & feel our vibes and are much more tuned in then we humans are. what a blessing Papa felt secure enough for his last resting place to be near your house; his way of communicating with you for the last time."

The above is so true.

It is truly a circle, life that. I have a lot of wild-life (smaller than a fox however) and can now understand the squirrels, and they me. Even communicating at times. Some have come to trust me. All really do, just I am so big compared to them, their nerves take over and they run back.

I was close to one "Browny" he would come up to me. I remember - in the fall before the cold sets in they find a mate (male or female) to help keep each other warm. Browny came on the porch as the other squirrel watched standing on his two back feet looking up over the porch. Browny circled around me as the other squirrel watched in amazement. This was to let Brownies new mate know it was OK to come here and safe. Squirrels have a family life and can communicate with one another no doubt in my mind. I have Raccoons, Skunks, birds, possums, rabbits... never a problem.

Anyways without getting to deep I can understand why the Indians the true indigenous peoples to this land (USA) believed in what they did. They followed mother-nature. Animals did not own land they shared land. Animals are not dumb. Not even little squirrels.

I lost Browny some place as he know longer comes here I suppose he passed away. But Brownies off spring does and it just keeps going. That is life, it just keeps going and ....

Sorry for the loss of your friend.
--
jamesm007,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jamesm007/
http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z77/jamesm700/

jamesm007's gear list:jamesm007's gear list
Pentax K20D Pentax K-5 Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM Pentax smc DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL WR +12 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow