Could Fuji super CCD sensor be applied to CMOS ?
I am just curious whether Fuji can transform their technology as they put in the S3/S5 pro sensor (super CCD HR) into the CMOS sensor. is this possible?
Secondly, could their sensor be made with higher pixels? Increase from 6MP to 12, 18 or 24 MP? in CCD sensor, or transform to CMOS sensor?
Sorry for the 'stupid' question. I do not know the exact technology behind the 2 types of sensors. The bottom line is that if it is a good HR sensor, why not make it bigger or make it into CMOS (make it to work) so that they can be produced more economically?
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Feb 1, 2011|
|Feb 1, 2011|
|Feb 8, 2011|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!