Nikon LS 5000 ED vs Canon 9000f
Thanks a lot for your information. This is not what I wanted to hear though.. I need to wait for my friend to finsih his job and borrow it again.
I find it strange that Canon and other competitors can't, or does'nt want to, offer an affordable product that matches this old Nikon. I consider buying a second hand Nikon now. Are they hard to get in the US?
I am currently rescanning all my 35mm color negatives scanned by my Canon flatbed. It's difficult to describe the difference in results, but it's like putting a Ford Fiesta into the racetrack along with the Formula 1 racers.. It's really that much of a difference.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%