7D "Error 02"
I'm curious to see if anyone else has had a similar problem. I just shot a wedding two weeks ago that I had this same thing happen with the same card; I too was shooting RAW at high speed. Unfortunately for me, it happened at the absolute wrong time...during "the kiss"! Needless to say, I'm kicking myself because of it and the clients were not the happiest but are understanding.
The error was the same error 02.
Anyone know if it's possible that a file was partially written to the card but not recognized by the camera that may be recovered?
It is what it is...build a bridge and get over it!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%