HDR Efex Pro in Windows 7 - security issue?
Hi. I'm still struggling with getting Nik's HDR program working in Lightroom. I'm using Win 7 64.
When I run LR as the administrator, it loads the HDR program properly (Export Pre-sets, etc.). However, when I run it is me (the normal user) I get an error message saying the external application failed.
How can I make sure Lightroom has the proper authority to launch the HDR Pro package? I've only been able to work on this on the weekends, and waiting a week or more between Nik's software support responses is very frustrating...any help from this community will be appreciated!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4