e-pl2 red spot problem

Started Jan 15, 2011 | Discussions thread
Tim in upstate NY
Tim in upstate NY Veteran Member • Posts: 7,120
Jonas B

Jonas B wrote:

If it had been printed this sort of silly stuff wouldn't be worth the paper. Now it isn't worth the bandwidth. Anyone taking this blog entry of Kirk to their hart is making a mistake - there are several real life samples in this very thread. Maybe some of them are taken by photographers born in China but unlike Tim (and to a degree) Kirk, I don't think that is a prerequisite for getting the dots.

. . . You're reading a lot more into what I said than was intended. If these photos were produced in any other part of the world, it wouldn't matter at all. The issue for me and a few others is that these shots aren't being replicated at this time by anyone else except for what apparently is just a handful of unknown individuals that can't be communicated with by anyone here at this forum. Kirk Tuck is accesible to us and he's spent some of his time trying to shed some light on this issue. For that, we should all be appreciative.

Tim in upstate NY's gear list:Tim in upstate NY's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL3 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm 1:4-5.6 +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow