smart phone & remote display
I have been advised that the new generation smart phones will be linked with apps in order to become the new all in one remote for domestic audio visual equipment.
It is not to big a stretch to see wifi or blue tooth being added to cameras to provide an off camera monitor with touch screen functions via smart phones, working in parallel with the new generation of on camera touch screen displays.
Giving greater flexibility to camera positioning on high tripods in crowds or remote placement for wild life photography etc
May be this integration will be seen in the not too distant future, GH3 maybe?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%