Looking for some good dslr video tutorial
I recently got my d7000 and have shot some video with it. The first thing that I noticed is that autofocus isn't very helpful and is rather disturbing when watching parts where the camera decided that it needed to refocus. None of the video I shot turned out that well so I am looking for help. Are there any good tutorials on shooting video with a d7000?
Some of my questions:
1) is there any way to use autofocus effectively with moving subjects? Am I stuck using hyperfocal distance or manually focusing trying to gauge focus based on the lcd?
2) what about exposure and white balance?
3) do I need to use specific shutter speeds?
On a positive note I did notice that the one video I shot at 6400 iso looked very good.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4