Question for E4xx, E5xx and E6xx owners

Started Jan 12, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Chaney1970 Junior Member • Posts: 45
Question for E4xx, E5xx and E6xx owners

Hello,

I have just purchased an E450 for it's diminutive size and because I couldn't resist the price drop at Argos. With a voucher I had, the price was only £260. A small price to pay to save my shoulder from lugging around the heavy D200!

So far, I am very impressed with it's fit and finish. It's a little gem of design and engineering. My early pictures look promising...lovely colours. Shame that it seems the end of the line for this type of camera.

Here are some questions I would be grateful for any feedback on:

In Manual exposure mode, I use the control dial to alter shutter speed. But when I press the + - button to switch to adjusting aperture, the Super Control Panel lights up. It's distracting to have it lit beneath my eye as I use the viewfinder.

All the exposure information I need is in the viewfinder anyway, so I don't want it to light up automatically like this. Is there a way to turn it off? Or is this a quirk I'll get used to?

My second question is more about Photoshop. CS2 only gives me partial exif data for my E450 images (no shutter speed or lens type) Is there a fix for this? Or do I just have to upgrade my Photoshop!

Thanks for any assistance with these questions.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow