New Nikon 17-55 f/2.8: Defective or Normal?
I would like to understand whether this is expected, or I have a defective lens:
Brand new Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 on a Nikon D50.
I cannot control the f/ stop in any mode except A mode. i.e. if I am in P mode or Auto mode, etc. the F stop remains at 2.8 regardless of conditions. It would not go above that. Please assist. Thanks.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%