Ok, another couple of newbie questions. I have a Canon 60D with 18-200is lens. I am just getting used to the camera, but there are several things which confuse me.
1. When shooting in Av (or Tv) mode, can someone tell me why sometimes I can change the various settings (with the wheel or from the Quick control screen) and sometimes I can not. I have discovered that if I turn the Live View on and then off, I can again change the options. Of course, I can change the various options if I power down and up again. In the Quick mode, a few of the options will be bright (changeable) but most are grayed out (unchangeable).
2. Again in Av mode, I set the ISO and aperture each to specific values. I then focus on a very distinctive spot and take several pictures. It seems on each picture the shutter speed has changed, sometimes significantly enough to cause the resulting picture to be way too dark.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
P.S. The battery is fully charged.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4