Problem with Sigma 30 f/1.4 (electronic noise)
I have a problem. I bought a Sigma 30mm f1.4 a few days ago. Working out great for photos and focus is pretty much dead on.
However, when I view photos at 100% crop, I see ALOT of noise / sparkles in the photos. It looks like hot pixels. It seems to be related to ISO levels (increases with ISO settngs).
I have done testing back to back with use the same exposure settings and shutter speed on a 18-55 kit lens, testing back to back, and the difference is very obvious in dark areas of the shots.
Is this normal? Here is what it looks like, 100% crop, sigma on the left, 18-55 on the right.
Setting is 1/30 sec, IS400, f4.
Can anyone help? Normal? Shoud I return it?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!