Anyone using Schneider 28mm f/2.8 PC on FX?
I'm interested in the Schneider Wide Angle 28mm f/2.8 PC Super-Angulon Manual for a D700, and perhaps a higher MP FX body in the future.
It appears that this is a shift only lens with no tilt. Is that correct?
How does it compare to the Nikon 24mm PC-E in IQ?
I'm interested in using it for landscape and shift-pano shooting. For normal landscape, the lack of tilt would be a disadvantage. For shift-pano shooting, the size of the image circle and IQ at the edge would be important. From what I've read, it seems the Nikon 24mm PC-E gets a little funky at the edge of its image circle.
Anyone actually compared the two? If not, comments on either would be appreciated.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)