Plain black muslin. Where to buy?
I prefer duvateen to velvet. Velvet catches a sheen easily. Duvateens can be purchasd in almost any size through motion picture suppliers & better camera stores. One side is nappy & the other is similar to a muslin. A 12'x12' muslin will probably have two parrallel seams im it.
I would get a 12'x 12' or a 12'x20'. They are treated with flame retardant & it is the same fabric used on flags. There are grommet holes every foot or so.
Norms Studio Equipment, (818)766-6676, in LA makes their own duvateens & has very good prices. American Studio Equipment (818)768-8922 also makes their own & in addition, they make the world's best grip gear & stands.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!