Phottix Store reliability

Started Nov 20, 2010 | Discussions thread
hqphoto Forum Member • Posts: 91
Re: Phottix Store reliability

Well I am beginning to question them as well.

I placed an order on the 4th of October. The same thing happened to me.It said processing for about 6 days and I wrote them. I received no response, but the next day the website said it was complete and then I received an email with a tracking number from the Hong Kong Post. It sat in the Hong Kong post for about five days before shipping. It was supposedly shipped on the 18th of October, but is yet to arrive. It is the 27th of November!!!

My other problem is that I was quoted a price in $US and then charged in Euros. Doesn't seem like a big deal, but the conversion cost me an extra US$ 12 more than the quoted price.

In all of this, They are asking me to leave positive feedback on their ebay store.

I have tried calling, and have sent three other emails, and have yet to either get through via the phone, or get a response from any of my other emails.

So I was overcharged, and still have not received my product. I don't think I will be purchasing anything from them again, and with this kind of service, I would discourage others from buying from them, until they prove me wrong.

hqphoto's gear list:hqphoto's gear list
Nikon D5100 Nikon D750 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Tokina AT-X 16-28mm f/2.8 Pro FX Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm F1.8G +4 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow