Unused Printer - Expired Ink?
I'm learning - newbie - often times the hard way.
I have an Epson 3800, bought it while taking photography class, also when they had the $300 rebate so figured rather spend more than just a cheap printer if I wanted to grow into this one.
Haven't used it for a couple months. Just tried to print from lightroom 3. Tried to follow all the appropriate instructions as far as paper profile etc (Epson Exhibition Fiber Paper).
Print came out horrible.
Question: this may sound stupid but hey its the internet - do the cartridges dry out if left unused for an extended period of time? Is it possible they are all shot and I'll have to replace all of them?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%