Remote triggers: TTL vs ETTL ?
I've been reading people's views on various remote triggers like PW miniTT / FlexTT, Radio Poppers, Cyber Sync.
I'm just wondering what is the difference between the ETTL and the TTL functionality so often mentioned. I think I understand ETTL capability of the new PW miniTT / Flex system.
I have four PW+II's so I'm leaning towards moving (slowly) to the Flex/mini route, adding one at a time as budget allows. Although I'd love to somehow switch to a significantly less expensive solution, it doesn't seem feasible now, since I wouldn't be leveraging my existing investment.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)