HP Inkjet Printer class action settlement

Started Nov 17, 2010 | Discussions thread
newbie Regular Member • Posts: 420
Re: HP Inkjet Printer class action settlement

I am on my 3rd HP - Original was an 1125c and currently have an L7590 Officejet and Designjet 110 Plus. Reason I like them is that I find the ink usage extremely good. I keep my Designjet off for months at a time and even after 5 or so years it is still on its original colour cartridges and always works first time it is turned on.

What I find is that HP printers, or the ones I have had experience with, allow printing even if a cartridge is empty. I have noted the low warning but they continue to print anyway - not like the 2 Epsons I had that would not print unless a cartridge was useable. The only thing I do is to install a cartridge before the expiry date. I keep the Designjet turned off but the L7590 on as I use that every day and it rarely does maintenance/clean cycle unlike the Epsons which did it constantly and was one of the reasons I got rid of them.

newbie's gear list:newbie's gear list
Canon PowerShot Pro70 Panasonic FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-L1 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD +3 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow