Using a pc to capture sound and trigger a flash.
Since i don't have any way of triggering a flash with sound and i would like to try that type of photography is there anyway i could use the headphone out? digital out or something from a PC to set off a radio trigger?
I tried just plugging the radio trigger into the headphone out but im guessing it doesn't have the power on its own? (Sound is an electronic signal at that stage).
Has anyone else tried this or had any luck?, guess i could hit up fleebay and look for something on there but was hoping I could do it with the things i have as its mostly just for some fun.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Nov 18, 2010|
|Nov 19, 2010|
|Nov 23, 2010|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%